torsdag den 17. juli 2008

The begining of at new Blog for Dirtbike/ motocross riders.

The hole thing started back in the ending of 1989 when I first got into motocross. I was 8 years backthen, and had a little green 60cc Kawasaki... My bigbrother was riding to, but on a lager one... Think it was a 250cc cagiva?

My dad drove us around the hole country, to every race. And I still remember the felling of looking at the little tropy standing on the dashboard of the Toyota Hiace. Good times...

Now 17years later, I got into motocross again. My brother Chris has been riding in 5 years now, but It's all new for me...

Sadly we don't have a dad to drive us around anymore, but I know he'll be looking down smiling at us ;-)

I'll post some of the old pictures from back then when I get the scanned in...

Ingen kommentarer: